Dear busy mama,
Project Me is committed to helping mothers to live happy, well balanced lives.
Happy mamas = Happy kids.
We know that many mothers don’t even have the luxury of feeling stressed-out about their to-do list or the school run. They`re dealing with issues ranging from depression to domestic violence.
By purchasing the Project Me for Busy Mothers book or participating in an online course or live event, you’re not only helping yourself and your family, but a portion of all proceeds goes to charities that support vulnerable mothers. We’re all in this together.
Please help us choose which charities Project Me will support this year. Pick from one of these three charities or nominate one you feel passionate about, by signing in and picking a favourite on the whatCharity.com platform:
• You Make It (Charity no. 1158572)
• The Circle (Charity no. 1160293)
•Family Action (Charity no. 264713)
Kelly Pietrangeli, the founder of Project Me, will personally review the charities that receive the most votes and let you know which one will be the primary charity that Project Me supports in 2018.
1) Click the continue button to go to the whatCharity home page
2) On the whatCharity home page, click Register / Sign In link on top right and sign in using third party login, Google+, LinkedIn or Facebook
3) Browse charities and when you have found the one you like, click the Favourite button in the charity profile. This registers your vote for that charity, job done!!!